Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 226

Thread: What Up? (musically speaking)

  1. #201
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a day here in the beanfield. It has been grey with rain/snow for about a week here in the Ohio Valley, But today the sun is shining and it's a bearable 51.
    To celebrate, I am swinging with the Squirrel Nut Zippers "Perennial Favorites" I might even get something accomplished today....maybe [img]wink.gif[/img]

    rOGER

  2. #202
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Could ya send a little of that heat wave to Iowa ? We've got so much frost on our pumpkins, if ya stack 'em three high, ya got a snowman.

  3. #203
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Right now I'm listening to 'Yourself...Myself' The Japanese tribute Cd with Cherie's version of Miyuki Nakajima's 'Another Name For Life' which is one of my all time favorite songs by ANYONE! I just love this song in which Cherie totally shines!

    The rest of the Cd is good listening with songs by Al jarreau, Janis Ian and Debbie Gibson to name a few!
    Great English translations of this prolific Japanese artist!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #204
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lots of old j. geils and some muddy waters.
    love them blues!

  5. #205
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Ono Box! //oo\\
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  6. #206
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Yea Charlie. You don't have to be blue to enjoy the blues. I love J Geils Band's lp "Bloodshot".
    I think today I'll play some blues as well. I'm thinking maybe some Shannon Curfman and Susan Tedschi, Then follow that up with a bit of Keb 'Mo and Taj Mahal [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    rOGER

  7. #207
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw Derek Trucks 2 weeks ago and Susan Tedeschi sat in, very cool. I'll send ya a copy ella.

  8. #208
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Yo, Ronnie, what's the Oslo Spektrum ? They've got a buncha bands coming to include Cyndi Lauper, Megadeath, Judas Priest, REM, The Scorpions and Iron Maiden. You should go see 'em rock me like a hurricane. That's too far for me to drive and my floor mats will get wet anyway.

  9. #209
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Hi i got my Sandy West CD today called the beat is back. A four track ip...........
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm i just heard a couple of times so i don't know yet what i think.
    I like the song Magic allot....
    And it's really very nice to hear Sandy again..
    It kinda touche'es my heart, cus it's like i feel some of he'r pain. If you know what i mean...
    But i also feel he'r joy of singing and playing.
    There is something very spesial with Sandy, and this cd......
    Yes i feel heartbreake...........
    I feel you Sandy
    I love you
    Veronica [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #210
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I like Sandy's EP! Is yours signed Veronica? Mine is!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic